I write to encourage women and families to live with intention, pursue simplicity, and live gratefully and adventurously right where they are. You can find some of my work at MOPS, Coffee + Crumbs, Motherly, (in)courage, and TODAY Parents, Tribe Magazine, and CT Women, or by clicking the links below.
I offer the following writing and editorial services:
- Blog posts
- Magazine articles and essays
- Editing, copyediting, and proofreading for articles, blog posts, business documents, resumes, cover letters, etc.
I specialize in writing about:
- Marriage and relationships
- Minimalism and simple living
- Time management
- Developing healthy habits (eating, exercising, rest, etc.)
- Finding beauty in the mundane
If you’d like to connect with me or pitch a writing project, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.